Revolution Carbon, Classic versions ?

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 11:10:44 CST 2004

There is one IDE for Revolution which supports Mac OS
versions from 8.5 to 9.2 (I think).  There is another
that supports OS X.  There is not a Classic, Carbon,
and Mach-O version that I am aware of.  And from what
I understand, the regular Mac OS version of Rev
supports the HyperCard XCMDs, which I'm pretty sure is
why the Carbon version does not work with it.  You can
read more about this in the Rev docs.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong in any of this.

--- Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>
wrote:
> on 2/18/04 8:17 PM, Chris Sheffield at
> csheffield at readnaturally.com wrote:
>
> Hi Chris, and all.
>
> Another question.
>
> I remember that MetaCard there have
>     Classic, Carbon and Macho versions of IDE.
>
> Then they have drop CARBON.
>
> So what about Revolution?
> We must use different IDEs for each target.
>
> Carbon IDE will no work with VXCMD Classic.
> Yes Chris?
>
> You use different IDEs ?
>
> Chris do you use Rev 2.1 ?
>
> I read now Rev site
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Ruslan Zasukhin      [ I feel the need...the need
> for speed ]

=====
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally