VXCMD_Client_Classic_MC

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 11:10:56 CST 2004

Thanks for getting that done so quickly.
Unfortunately, it's still not working, but I've never
been able to get the Carbon version to work with
Revolution at all.  I've always used the Classic
version.  Is there something I need to do differently?
 The Classic non-client version works perfectly.  I've
copied the CODE resource into my stack and the
VXCMD_Client_Carbon_MC file is located in the same
folder as my app.  Have I not done it correctly?

Also, is it possible to put both the client and
non-client CODE resources into my stack at the same
time so that I can easily switch between the two
without having to recopy them and rebuild my app?

Thanks again,
Chris

--- Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>