Val 2.0?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Feb 16 21:14:45 CST 2004

on 2/16/04 8:16 PM, jda at jda at his.com wrote:

>> on 2/16/04 2:22 PM, Andrew Sinning at andrew at learningware.com wrote:
>>
>>>  Have you produced a feature list for 2.0 yet?  What's your production
>>>  timeline?
>>
>> Hi Andrew,
>>
>> We work now on V4RB and V4MD porting to 2.0 API.
>> Also we must resolve for such plugin products problem of
>> Mixing of LOCAL and Client SDKS.
>>

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> The most important part of the question (to me, at least) was about
> the timeline. :->
>
> When can we expect alphas/betas so we can get our own code up to
> speed (so to speak): March, April, May...?

Hi Jon,

Again, I work on V4RB sources RIGHT NOW.
I think I need few days yet to get it compile and link and make first tests
from REALbasic.

Then I will need resolve issue with ICU packaging on OS X.

And we can make first alpha.

On the other hand now works ONLY single table queries.
Do you need such alpha?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com