[VNET] questions about fields

SoftIl softil at onlinehome.de
Sat Feb 14 18:08:48 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,
thanks for your very fast work. :-)
There is only one little mistake with the GetField() methode.
I can't check the result handle, is it valid or not.
I get always true if I do the following:
 VNET.VField myField = myBaseObject.GetField(myFieldName);   //myField isn't
exist in Baseobject
 if (myField == null)
  do something    //this code will never called.
else
 do other things;

Please can you correct this?
Or can I check the field state on other way?

Best regards,
Carsten