[VNET] questions about fields

SoftIl softil at onlinehome.de
Sat Feb 14 13:53:49 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,
>Ok, such method must be in the BaseObject class.
>    ChangeType
Means your answer, you will add this methode to the BaseObject class?
Because I can't find such methode in my VNET version from december 2003.

If I understand you right, that you will add two new BaseObject methodes:
  a)  ChangeType() - for change the fieldtype of an existing field;
  b)  GetField() - for get return an handle of an existing field;

Please can you inform me, if your are ready with the new VNET update?

Best regards,
Carsten