VXCMD_Client_Classic_MC

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 13:54:01 CST 2004

The Carbon version doesn't work either.  My app
launches, but doesn't seem to connect to the database
at all, whether it's standalone or network.  At least
the Classic version lets me connect to a stand alone
database.  Is there a CODE resource available for the
Classic client version like there is for the regular
Clasic version?

Thanks for you help,

--- Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>
wrote:
> on 2/13/04 11:13 PM, Chris Sheffield at
> cm_sheffield at yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > I haven't tried Carbon, but Macho works perfectly.
> > Can I use the Carbon version with OS 9?
>
> Yes
>
> > Is there a difference between that and the Classic
> version?  If so, what
> > changes need to be made?
>
> >From your side any changes.
> Just use other VXCMD carbon.
>
> Classic version theoretically should work on OS 8.5
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Ruslan Zasukhin      [ I feel the need...the need
> for speed ]

=====
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally