Updating

Deane Venske deane.venske at eduss.com
Wed Feb 11 08:11:31 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

I'm working with V4MD and I'm finding a very odd problem. I'm doing an
update to a table and I'm even getting a records affected = 1, but the
data is not being updated. I've made sure I void my cursor after doing
selects on that table (I actually have a global query function that
returns the query as a list and then get rid of the cursor by voiding it.
Do I need to do a VCursor.close() or something like that? The odd thing is
getting the records affected = 1. I also am using flush(db) once I've done
the update.

--
Deane Venske - Senior Programmer
www.eduss.com.au   deane.venske at eduss.com