ip address of server

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 07:50:27 CST 2004

Does anyone have an easy way to automatically obtain
the IP address of the server that's running VServer?
Specifically, is there a method that can be called
from the client to do this?  If not, is there a way to
do it somehow on the server itself?

I'm using Revolution for this.  I'll mostly likely be
using VServer embedded, and would like to be able to
obtain that IP address automatically while installing
VServer and save it to some kind of file that can be
accessed by the clients for automatic setup.  If
anyone has ideas on this, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

=====
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally