V4RB and dates

Fred.Stephenson Fred.Stephenson at communication-unltd.com
Mon Feb 9 09:19:14 CST 2004

I had the same problem on Friday and gave it a miss for the weekend.
I just found the problem, at least for me

cursor.field("date").setstring(d.shortdate) is the culprit

cursor.datefield("date").set(d.year,d.month,d.day) is the solution

looks like setstring is broken.

Is this what you were doing Cindy??

all the best

Fred