Valentina SQL: INSERT and binding

Rodney Tamblyn rodneyta at telpacific.com.au
Wed Feb 4 15:06:14 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

I'd like to suggest adding a note under Database_SQLExecute in VXCMD,
that you shouldn't use the 'bind with' usage.  The VXCMD manual
suggests consulting the SQL documentation for exact usage, but doesn't
make it clear that 'bind with' doesn't work.

  It might be worth having a heading in the VXCMD index discussing
limitations and special considerations for SQL with VXCMD.

Thanks

Rodney