V4RB Windows VarChar Error 351

Cindy Brown cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com
Mon Feb 2 11:33:52 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

> You can use Valentina studio on Windows to make Diagnose!
>
> Also you can move db files to MAC and use VAPP.
> It is not a problems that db files from Windows.

Happy to use Valentina Studio but where do I download it from?

>> It appears to me that the database has a definite messaging error for
>> varchar, particularly on windows, when there isn't actually an error. I
>> could probably have done without this as I have spent four days on working
>> on an issue that may not have been as bad as I thought it was.
>
> Ok, so we are close to isolate this problem!

That would be great. This last week's experience with working with PC's
instead of Macs has reconfirmed my dislike of PC's, that's for sure.

>> By the way, I am a she, not a he.
>
> Ops, sorry madam.

No worries! Wouldn't want you to think all programmers were male.

--

Cindy Brown
Programmer

Kowhai Programming Systems
PO Box 198, Invercargill
81 Marama Avenue South, 9RD Invercargill
Phone (03) 213 1243
Fax (03) 213 1248
Mobile (021) 354 930
<http://www.kowhaiprogramming.com/>