[DIRECT-L] Valentina 2.0. -- What is your 3 DREAM features? // XML

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Feb 1 14:58:18 CST 2004

> Date:    Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:58:29 +0100
> From:    Florian Bogeschdorfer <fb at memedia.de>
>
> Mix, subtract, add, merge existing cursors

We have made this on SQL level in the first turn.

> Erasing (overwriting) deleted records on demand

ok

> Export cursors to XML

Florian, explain this in details.
Very in details.

    What query for example you do?
    what XML format you want to get from us?
    how and where you will use this XML dump?

Please answer on Valentina list.

Just when we here discuss this feature,
    the right way from our point of view is not simple.

In the same time, we wonder, may be we think in very complex way?
May be 80% of developers need something simpler?

> Using V4MD local AND server at once

ok

> Callback handlers for large DB operations (for progress bar)

ok

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com