SetMethod

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Dec 29 21:14:57 CST 2004

On 12/29/04 6:52 PM, "Aldwin Pollefeyt" <realbasic at datalinesolutions.net>
wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> Let's see if it is useful, because mostly I use those functions of
> Realbasic before writing the data into Valentina. But I'll try it out
> anyway.

Exists great difference.

If you use BaseObject method (calculated field) then you can have index on
it, i.e. Get search in tens times faster. You see?

All advantages of Methods are considered in the Valentina Kernel.pdf

Another one:
    with methods you get more logic on side of database.
    so you can get access to THIS logic from other APIs.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com