I want to make Class/Control that join few controls

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 28 23:42:28 CST 2004

Hi Guys,

I have ask self. Can I create in REALbasic some class,
which joins several other controls
    (buttons, radio, check boxes, edit fields...)

And then DECLARE this as SINGLE control ?

I.e. I want to be able

1) to have this control on the tool panel.
2) to drag and drop it from tools panel to Window.
3) to see that dragged control on window....
4) move this control as group.
5) edit its properties in the property window.

Can I do this ?

If no then Hmm, why?
Visual BASIC allow me such tricks.
I can create new control using VB itself.
There is no need do C++ development.
And I believe VB allow me even inherit from one such control and extend its
features to create even more smart one.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com