Index of fields

Ralf Sander ralf at end-if.de
Sat Dec 18 14:27:46 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,
yes, but but nevertheless I have a lot of records to loop through.
What I have in mind:
I want to create a visual representation of record creation dates and
times. This could be a lot of values and creating this chart could take
some time. Accessing the values in the index would be much faster, I
think.

The need for speed, you know ;-)

Cheers,
Ralf