Index of fields

Ralf Sander ralf at end-if.de
Sat Dec 18 02:28:20 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

sometime  ago we talked about the index of fields and how to access.
Your hint with the loop through the works, but is not really fast, if
there are a lot of records. And the index is already there. Isn't there
a way to get the content of the index directly? Woudn't this be a nice
feature? It would be a great help to have realtime access to all values
of a field.

Cheers,
Ralf Sander

PS. May be you have overseen my mail depending the beta download
because of a wrong date setting of my mac: