[V4MD] Serbocroatian (and other east-european languages)

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Dec 15 16:51:12 CST 2004

On 12/15/04 4:01 PM, "René Alessandri" <mail at mmdev.ch> wrote:

> Hi
>
> First, sorry for my english.
>
> I try to import a serbocroatian translation from Excel in
> Valentina and have not found a way to do this. When i import the
> records on Windows with a tab delimited csv and move the db
> to Mac OS X, the special characters are wrong. Is there a
> simple solution for my problem?
>
> I tried it with several different character sets and haven't
> found a solution.

Hi Rene,

1) have you set the property Language for a field ?

2) is language serbocroatian from the Western group?
    does Director itself can port this language?
    deal is that Valentina use the same algorithm as director.

If you not in hurry, then very soon you will be able to use Valentina 2.0,
Which have unicode.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com