Hierachical structures in valentina?

Carsten Friehe rblists at carsten-friehe.de
Tue Dec 14 18:30:01 CST 2004

Hi Robert!

> Is what you plan along the lines of the FastMailbase program (a
> commercial program based on valentina as far as I know)?

The program is existing since a few years, but it is only used by a few
people. It is Freeware and will ever be free. But it is only in german
and there is no documentation available. It first was for a german
mailbox net named "Maus" and since three years or so we implemented
POP3/SMTP and NNTP. The problem is that we (two developers) only have a
little sparetime to develop. :-)

Carsten