Hierachical structures in valentina?

Carsten Friehe rblists at carsten-friehe.de
Tue Dec 14 09:58:01 CST 2004

Hi!

After a long time where I don't had time to do anything in RB (marriage
etc. :-)) I have a question reagarding storage of hierachical data in
valentina. Maybe someone here has an idea.

I am using valentina for a mail- and newsreader. Now I want to store
also the threadinfo to display it to the user in a tree structure in a
list like the one found eg. in Outlook Express. So normally the user
sees the first news/mail of a thread and (s)he can press a triangle to
see the comments on this news/mail etc.

Now my problem is to mark the news/mails to get them sorted in the
correct way.

Does anyone else ever used to create such a hierachical structure in
valentina (or maybe another Database)? Or does anyone have an idea how
to handle this?

Thanks in advance!
Carsten