vServer under XP SP2 very slow

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Mon Dec 13 14:50:36 CST 2004

> > As far as I understand, Igor also run XP SP2 Yes Igor ?
> No, I'm running WinXP SP1.
> Actually, I have installed SP2 but then I removed it, because
> some problems (with debugging Director Xtras, for example and
> some other) arose.

I ran into several problems with SP2, although I freed the ports, programs,
everything. Problems with Valentina, my network dongle, mounted network
drives. It is very Microsoft-like to produce a firewall that must be turned
off completely to let your network run smooth again...

But however I need a solution to these extraordinary connection times.

Best regards, Florian