Where did my data go?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Dec 10 11:25:33 CST 2004

I have a project using Valentina 1.10 and Revolution.  We encountered a
scenario the other day where the data in the database was completely
wiped out.  I took the database off of the Windows computer and opened
it in Valentina.  It wasn't diagnosed with any problems and the size of
the .dat file makes it appear that the data is still there but no data
shows up for any tables when opened in Valentina.

Unfortunately I don't have many details on what the user was doing when
this happened.  I realize this isn't much to go on but I'm wondering if
anyone else has encountered this before?

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com