Vserver windows 98

Martin Wright martin at kinetix.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 22:03:18 CST 2004

Actually it's really urgent.
4 of the 6 product CD's have already gone to the replicators.
I need to tell our client how and when we are going to fix this.

The product has 2 installation options, Network Server OR Stand-alone.
Only the stand-alone option will be used on Windows 98 though.
The Vserver works if the win9X.exe is started manually before the product
starts. Could we simply run the win9X.exe with a .bat file when starting our
application?

If this is a possible, what do I need to put in the .bat file?

I'm using Setup Factory for the installer which can modify or add registry
values. If this is a better option, please tell me the settings for this as
I am not too familiar with it.

I've attached a screen-shot of the options I get in Setup Factory

Martin