Timeout on Mac

Scott Runkel srunkel at hypix.com
Tue Aug 31 23:33:37 CDT 2004

Hi,

This is probably an easy one. I'm porting a Director/Valentina project from
Windows to Mac. I have a full serial number for each platform. I have no
problems on Windows, but on Mac I still get the 10-minute error 666 timeout,
both in Authoring and Projector. I've double-checked the serial numbers, and
they are in the right order.

My startup code is:

ValentinaInit( 10 * 1024 * 1024, "Vxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx", "Vxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx")
pDB = new(xtra"VDataBase")
openDatabase (pDB, the moviePath & "sesap12.vdb")

This is OS X, Director MX, Valentina 1.10 (V4MD_Carbon.Xtr).

Thanks.

-SR

Scott Runkel
Director of Technology