How to create ListBox/Datagrid in Director? Crossplatform?

Martin Kloss martin.kloss at gmx.de
Mon Aug 30 14:36:23 CDT 2004

At 19:10 27.08.2004, you wrote:
>Does anybody know any good/easy/nice way to create in director control

Hi Ruslan,

sorry for the late response, I was out of town for a couple days.
As some other developers noted, there is no cross-platform Xtra
that can do this. Most developers roll their own, either using simple
HTML tables or Imaging Lingo for the display. There is a very nice
Table-Builder Widget that Alex da Franca built, using Imaging Lingo:

http://www.farbflash.de/ILtable/index.html

it can even display images. I have another widget / behavior that
works in a similar fashion and also uses Imaging Lingo, if you're
interested I'll dig it up and see if I can clean it up a little so it's
easier for people to use.

Martin.

Martin Kloss

Need music? http://www.selling-sound.com

Like the author? Buy the book at:
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/3898422194/lingmmugd

Get your daily dose of Lingo at the LingoPark:
http://www.lingopark.de