VXCMD client and Database_Dump

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Aug 27 08:48:13 CDT 2004

On 8/25/04 7:34 PM, "Chris Sheffield" <cm_sheffield at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ruslan,
>
> Here's what I sent earlier to the list.  I thought I
> was sending it just to you.  Sorry about that.

Hi Chris,

Oh, I am not expert in revolution. And I always have problems to run it
first time.

1) I see one mistake, in Valentina init you do 3*1024.
    this is 3KB.  You need 3 * 1024 * 1024

2) I have Rev 1.1.1 Carbon
    I have drop VXCMD_Carbon_MC into it and run your project but it say that
Valentina methods not found. Should I do something special to stack ?

And I have Rev 2.2.1 Classic.
Why I was need Classic version?

I think I will download now Macho version for now

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com