[V4RB] ValentinaDebugON in Windows XP

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Aug 26 14:48:39 CDT 2004

On 8/26/04 12:24 PM, "Francois Van Lerberghe" <fvanlerberghe at freegates.be>
wrote:

Hi Francois,

> Is ValentinaDebugON(2) working in Windows XP ?
> I have installed and opened dbgView but I don't see any valentina event
> displayed.

Yes it should work...

Frankly saying I did not test this self far ago.
And it seems my version of DbgView simply did not run on my XP...

On Windows Valentina simply calls SYSTEM's
DebugStr()...it seems. Or other similar name

DbgView must be able collect them.

Aha, it seems DbgView have some option to set ON

    collect system messages

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com