VXCMD client and Database_Dump

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 12:14:00 CDT 2004

Is there something in the VXCMD client version that
would prevent a sucsessful XML database dump?  The
Database_Dump function seems to work fine when I
connect to a local database and use it.  But if I
connect to a remote database, it doesn't.  I don't get
an error of any kind, it just doesn't work.  No dump
is created.  I've checked, double-checked, and
triple-checked all my variables, and everything looks
correct.  And like I said, the same code works with a
local database.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

=====