Python Support

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Aug 19 15:29:22 CDT 2004

On 8/19/04 3:19 PM, "Simon Forster" <fsa at ldml.com> wrote:

Hi Simon,

> Do you have or do you plan to add a Python API for Valentina? Something
> of an idle question at the moment but could become relevant.

Jochen have made draft attempt to use
        Valentina for Python

In the Valentina Studio.

* We plan to use Python in the Valentina Studio as script language.

* also we plan extract that as separate small product
    Valentina for Python.

  not clear if only client version have sense here.

* and Valentina Engine itself can and should contain Valentina for Python as
plugin, so we will have Python as internal scripting language for VEngine.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com