Off topic ... Shockwave and Valentina

Gunnar Swan gunnarswan at PracticeToPass.com
Mon Aug 16 10:38:46 CDT 2004

In my situation the Xtra will not be downloaded.
Instead, I will build an installer (setup.exe) that will place the Xtra in the folder.

Once the Xtra is in the Xtras folder, is there anyone with experience working with Valentina in the Shockwave .

Gunnar