Off topic ... Shockwave and Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Aug 14 21:46:15 CDT 2004

On 8/14/04 9:23 PM, "Gunnar Swan" <gunnarswan at PracticeToPass.com> wrote:

Hi Gunnar,

> Will Valentina run as a Shockwave Xtra ?

Yes,

    V4MD 2.0 Client will be SW safe
    V4MD 2.0 Standalone -- no.

> We will be creating an installer (setup.exe), from a CD-ROM, to place the
> Valentina Xtra into the folder, it will not be downloaded.
>
> Where would I install the database to ?
>
> When I open the database with Lingo, what is the path to the database?
>
> Again, it will not run from a web-site, but will be installed.
>
> Anyone with tips on Shockwave - Valentina, I'd appreciate the feedback.

Somebody have try do the same few months ago.
I do not remember result.

V4MD 1.x have ON some SW-safe flag.
But I don't know if that is enough to do what you want.

As far as I know now, even V4MD 1.x you must be able download into browser
on intranet. You do not need Verisign certificate. Just user can click in
dialog YES, download it.

Again, I cannot give you details.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com