import structure of database? or table?

Holly Bogossian holly at roundboxmedia.com
Mon Aug 9 11:34:04 CDT 2004

Hi,
I have created a relational database in FileMaker Pro v6 (Mac) and
would like to move it to a Valentina DB. It is a rather complex DB
with 12 tables and multiple foreign keys, indexing, sorting, etc. I
have figured out how to import data into an already existing
Valentina database.

Here are my questions:

1.  How do I *create* a database without having to manually  create
the tables/fields and all their relationships?

2.  Can I import the structure?

3.  Can the data and the structure be imported together or is this a
2-step process?

Thanks for your help.
--holly
--
---------
The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea.