Embedded nervous breakdown

Fred.Stephenson Fred.Stephenson at communication-unltd.com
Thu Aug 5 12:36:34 CDT 2004

Ruslan,

>1) You mean you NEVER was able connecto to server?

Not since I've gone embedded, no!

>2) When you install server, the default admin;s login and password as
>

>     long    sa
>     pasw    sa

that's what I used initially

>3) to work with Server class, you should specify ADMIN's login
>
>4) you can look directly into masterdb (using VAPP or ) to see what logins
>you have in master db.

I have  looked with Vapp. and it is sa sa. Sow here do I place the serial.

This is embedded serial number that you must send from client to
server on Connect
in the parameter option:  BUT Where ???

If I try, as Igor indicated, after the password then I get "too many" params.

>5) you can use Valentina Studio to CONNECT to server in GUI.

but that won't show me why my code isn't working. It'll just prove
that Jochen's more intelligent ;?)

Fred