Problems with vServer Xtra 4MD

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Fri Apr 30 15:06:32 CDT 2004

> Another question:
>
>     you have use V4MD Client and Vserver many months.
>     all did work.
>
>     once aging: what you have change to get problem?
>         where is difference?

I always had this script error but only when the program runs for the frist
time (the only time where those DB creating routines are run). The error
used to come up when the Projector was to quit, so I never releated the
error to Valentina. However I never found the reason.

Now that I have about doubled fields and tables in the creation scripts the
error came up much earlier, right inbetween where the DB was created and
where the default values were written. So this was serious to me, as the
installtion of the DB could not finish. I investigated for some days and
finally found out that it is the same error coming earlier now and so I
found that the error must come from Valentina somehow.

Florian