Problems with vServer Xtra 4MD

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Apr 30 14:36:08 CDT 2004

On 4/30/04 2:28 PM, "Florian Bogeschdorfer" <fb at memedia.de> wrote:

>> Exists good Russian verb:
>>     It is better once to see than 100 times to hear.
>>
>> Can you send us something that reproduce problem?
>>

> Maybe it is like this Ruslan:
>
> The Vserver Xtra gets an timeout when I do to much work on the DB. Maybe the
> server is to busy to confirm the connection to the Vserver Xtra (looks like
> the two stay in touch). And maybe now the Vserver wants to put an callback
> error to director?

Aha, I see problem!

Igor, if Florian execute many many commands from Vserver Xtra,
And he execute them very fast, then how we can get timeout ?!

Timeout means that 500 seconds was silent and no comands.

So it looks that Vserver Xrta and probably Vserver class DO NOT update
    time of last command.

Please check this.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com