Problems with vServer Xtra 4MD

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Fri Apr 30 11:29:48 CDT 2004

> Hi Florian,
>
> Exists good Russian verb:
>     It is better once to see than 100 times to hear.
>
> Can you send us something that reproduce problem?

Hi Ruslan!

I don't think so. I can not strip the application down and you would need
runtime and authoring versions plus all the xtras and registrations. And it
would be tough for you to modify my code to try since it is not documented
yet.

Please look into your code or try making a project where smaller timeouts of
vServer Xtra might interfere with creating tables and fields.

If this does not work out and you find nothing, I may find time next week to
try to strip it down.

Best regards, Florian