cursor and V4md client problem

Scott Runkel srunkel at hypix.com
Tue Apr 27 12:15:18 CDT 2004

> I just tried it with 2,2,2 - it doesn't work either and it is MUCH
> slower.

This raises a related question for me. I'm using V4MD for a CD-ROM-delivered
standalone app that will only run on individual computers. It will never be used
in a client-server environment. Should I set "location" to client (1) or server
(2)? I've been using server for no particular reason, but if client is faster
and there's no down side, I'll use that.

Ruslan -- what is the preferred choice for an app like mine?

-SR

Scott Runkel
Director of Technology
Hypix Media, Inc.