Whole Word, Case Sensitive control

Juergen Schreck lists at innernine.com
Thu Apr 22 18:11:58 CDT 2004

On Apr 22, 2004, at 2:38 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 4/22/04 10:25 PM, "Juergen Schreck" <lists at innernine.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Juergen,
>
> It seems you already know what is BaseObject method, yes?

If find the 1.10 documentation somewhat confusing. It's hard for me to
find stuff in there. Also I haven't used Valentina in a while so I'm a
bit rusty on terminology.

> Working with BaseObject method, you get INDEX for a field, based on
> expression. This index belong to virtual field, you can consider this
> as
> NAMED INDEX. So when you say

Yes, when I created a BaseObject Method in Valentina application, I
realized that it was indexing the operation. Very, very cool. I like
this better than cluttering the SQL syntax if I know what the
expression is anyway. Thanks for clearing it up though.

BTW - how stable is the v2 beta? Is it usable for deploying apps at
this point?

TIA,
Juergen