More Search Questions

Juergen Schreck lists at innernine.com
Thu Apr 22 18:07:15 CDT 2004

Is it possible to search for strings that contain punctuation
characters such like "Baby's bottle" or "tap-dancing" ? if so, do I
need to escape these somehow? And finally (I think the answer might be
no, but...) can this also be done for a whole word search?

I suppose one could employ some tricks by implementing a BaseObject
method, translating certain characters into something else. But I don't
know if any of the string functions which can be used in these methods
would be able to do this. Which brings up another point:

Which document contains the full description of functions available for
baseObject methods?

TIA,
Juergen