[VAPP/AS] problems with setting fields

Kurt Klamp K.Klamp at t-online.de
Wed Sep 24 21:53:51 CDT 2003

Ruslan Zasukhin wrote at 24.09.2003 14:12 Uhr

>Hi Kurt,
>
>First of all I have check this report.
>
>I see that in SQL example script 102 cursors do not have parameters.
>Ops.
>
>So it must be of course as
>
>        tell DB
>            set curs to SQL Select "SELECT RecID, * FROM Customer" Location
>kServer LockType kReadWrite
>            set cursInvoice to SQL Select "SELECT * FROM Invoice" Location
>kServer LockType kReadWrite

Sorry for delay,

but my postbox (5mb) is overflowing by worms (i think its called 'sven')
the last days so that several mails are bounced and coming later again.
So i had to get the posts from the archiv.

I know that there are new parameters and i added them before testing. But
one phenomen is the the cursor works most times even without parameters
though it should not.

BTW: why you set location to kServer ? I think Vapp is pure local working.

Best,
Kurt