[VSRV] install error

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Sep 24 10:18:31 CDT 2003

on 9/24/03 2:58 AM, Deane Venske at dean at eduss.com wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
> I have an AMD Athlon XP 2000+, 786mb RAM. I'm running windows XP
> Professional with SP1. Have PC-Cillin antivirus running, but that runs
> at work too.
> The VServer.ini is not being installed into the system32 directory. The
> VServer.log file is there but it is empty.

Hi Deane,

1) So you run installer

2) it installs Vserver folder into Program Files, yes?

3) next, installer write into registry key
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PARADIGMA\Valentina Server

        InstallPath = Path to Vserver

Please check that this value was added to your registry.

It looks let if we manually remove this key, we get behavior as you.
So I expect that you will NOT find key in registry.
Please confirm this.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com