VAL error 10054

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Sep 23 11:19:59 CDT 2003

on 9/23/03 11:02 AM, Igor Gomon at giv_ua at inbox.ru wrote:

> Hi Florian,
>
> For the future: if you have trobles with VServer, please, specify
> VServer & VClient versions you are using in the beginning of you
> letter.
>
> Or just simply send us log file with crash (VServer.log in your
> windows\system32 directory). Because it's hard to detect error
> source without knowing this info.

I have CC this request to list.

Guys, once and once again, we very ask you be very specific in details of
your problem.

Today exists so many products, versions, and platforms that we cannot keep
in memory each developer :-)

I know that for example ACE developers have special form of problem report.
>From one side this make things harder for developer from other side this can
speed up recognition of problem.

Probably we need set up such guide also...

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com