[V4MD] Stopping character remapping

Marcus Bointon marcus at synchromedia.co.uk
Mon Sep 22 19:23:02 CDT 2003

on 22/9/03 18:37, Ruslan Zasukhin at sunshine at public.kherson.ua wrote:

> It seems hem but may be somebody else about 1-2 year ago have mention on
> list that animation made in RB is much faster of Director.
>
> Of course I understand that you mean time-line feature of Director...
> And it not exists in Rb, and I think never will.

Oh, I know it doesn't exist, but there's nothing stopping someone (even me!)
from writing an RB app to build animated interfaces that can then be played
back, perhaps with even some runtime scripting like RBScript, through some
spritesurface-based class... One day...

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
Synchromedia Limited: Putting you in the picture