Valentina and new DataGrip 2.0 of Einhugur

Marcel Trapman marcel at it2be.com
Sun Sep 21 20:57:17 CDT 2003

The Other grids in the family have a cellodd and even color but
datagrid has not.

Bjorn however promised too look into bringing the datagrid technology
into the other grids too (and as he said this was not a promise that he
could do this but he is very responsive to every question we ask in his
list). I work with them and they are great and must admit that I like
datagrid the most...

Marcel

Ruslan Zasukhin heeft op zondag, 21 sep 2003 om 20:23
(Europe/Amsterdam) het volgende geschreven: