Valentina and new DataGrip 2.0 of Einhugur

Carsten Friehe rblists at carsten-friehe.de
Sun Sep 21 20:00:26 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan!

>Now in REALbasic world exists ACTIVE Listbox !!!
>Dream have come to us.  :-)

Wow, that is really great!

>I have play with it, and modify Exmaple1 of V4RB to be used with DataGrid.
>Code become even simpler.
>Works like a charm.

Yum, aum!

>Now you have good and effective way to work with HUGE dbs that keep even
>million of records.

:-))))

>If somebody will be interested in example, let me know.
>(only next archive of v4RB will include it).
>But everything is so simple...

If you an send it to me it would be great. I have been working on something
that uses the original Listbox of RB. It works in some way, so that only
the shown rows are in memory and the listbox itself doesn't know more. But
I don't had the time in the last months for it. So this solutions seems to
be great.

Carsten