[V4MD] picture fix

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Sep 18 21:01:35 CDT 2003

on 9/18/03 8:45 PM, Martin Kloss at martin.kloss at gmx.de wrote:

Hi Marin,

> great, everything seems to work fine now,
> insert and update with binded values.

Good.

> One question though, how can I set the compression
> quality when using binded values?
> I guess the default value will be used, right?

Yes, in kernel each picture field has parameter
    Default quality.

Although it seems I have not polished yet this feature.
So for now binded pictures will have 50 quality

> Maybe it would be smart to add a global setting,
> like with DateFormat to set the default quality:
>
> gMyDatabase.SetPictureQuality(100)
> gMyDatabase.GetPictureQuality()

Valentina have this FOR EACH field.
I need just provide access to this parameter...

> so all pictures using the binded values will
> be inserted using this default setting.

Correct.

> Would that be possible and does it make sense to you?

Of course.

I have see this problem.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com