VServer for Linux

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Sep 18 18:27:30 CDT 2003

on 9/18/03 3:55 PM, Deane Venske at dean at eduss.com wrote:

>> Because now Vserver is based only on 1.x
>>
>> To linux will be ported 2.0
>>

> Good to hear,
> I'll be more than happy to use it once it's ready. I've got many custom
> business applications that we use constantly day to day that uses MySQL
> and I'd love to port it all to RB/Valentina. But I'd like to use my
> linux server though :P I'm very happy with how things are going BTW
> making good progress on our VB -> RB redevelopment. When do you think
> some alphas of Valentina 2 will be available? Do Valentina Developer
> Network subscribers get access to alpha testing earlier? If so I will
> make sure we join up this week!

Hi Deane,

I very hope that next month (middle or end) we will get first alphas of C++
SDK.

We already have start port exist Valentina products to 2.0 API.
And Igor have start port of Vserver to 2.0 API.
To see drafts how it fits. We already have great SQL parser and a lots of
regression tests that we must to make work to say:
    wow, we have made it! :-)

But still many work inside of 2.0 kernel.

---
Before VDN purchase please contact me.
I need make sure that all works on order pages,
And I will recommend for you to use VDN Enterprise option, because as I see
You use V4MD, V4RB and VB. With that option you will get all in one.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com