Any luck on solving my cursor problem?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Sep 16 10:46:11 CDT 2003

on 9/15/03 18:42, Ken Ray at kray at sonsothunder.com wrote:

> Here you go, Ruslan.  Let me know if you need the database I'm using or
> if you have any questions.

Ken,

Also it seems you DO NOT delete cursors!
This is bad mistake.

You need kill cursors as soon as you do not need them.

----------
on mouseUp
  put Valentina("Database_SQLSelect",gMainDBRef,"SELECT * FROM Users WHERE
RecID=0",kServerSide,kReadOnly,kRandom) into tCurs
  put "Ruslan"&tab&"password"&tab&tab&"Ruslan"&tab&"0" into tRecord
  get Valentina("Cursor_AddRecord",tCurs,tRecord)
  if it <> "" then
    answer "Result of 'Cursor_AddRecord': " & it
  else
    -- Check
    put Valentina("Database_SQLSelectRecords",gMainDBRef,"SELECT * FROM
Users") into fld 1
  end if
end mouseUp

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com