Encodings on RB 5

Cindy alvin at ins.co.nz
Fri Sep 12 20:09:45 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

VFixedBinary isn't going to do what I want. I need to see the field and
compare it. I am going to have to do something I have been avoiding for a
while and change all my id fields to ulong so that I can stop worrying about
encodings.

Thanks for all your help. I must get back to work and write something to
transfer all client data while keeping the relations intact.

All the best.

Cindy