[VSRV] Importance of Users?

Tim Davis timdavis at amug.org
Tue Sep 9 14:33:30 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,
    I may be getting ahead of things here, but just curious ... What is
the span of access for these future privileges settings? It would be
nice to be able to set privileges for specific activities upon specific
table etc., ie. a child table to the Users could store boolean values
to: update, insert, delete etc. a table, or even a field. To make it
even more flexible and easy to use, have privilege Groups, a user
belongs to a group(s) and groups contain the privileges. Ok, I'll stop.
   : )
Tim