64bit G5 optimized VSDK Macho PB?

Totte Alm totte at code66.se
Tue Sep 9 11:20:24 CDT 2003

Hello Ruslan,

any plans for a 64bit version of VSDK Macho PB? The G5 is coming to
customers soon, and 10.3 Panther also.
My largest client will probably get some G5s at the end of the year, so
it would be great to be able to build and optimize a fully 64 bit
optimized version of their apps, as speed is there number one issue
(thats why we use Valentina in the first place).

Just to put something on you funny list of stupid wishes from
customers.  I havent tried G5 yet, so I dont know if you can use a 32
bit framework from a 64 bit application, but I guess that will break
awfully.

Btw, VSDK Macho PB GCC 3.3 version works very well on panther so far.

// Totte